We are recruiting enthusiastic, reliable, caring Support Workers to provide care and support to older people in their own homes. You will be required to assist with a variety of tasks:
- personal care
- meal preparation
- domestic duties
- supporting clients out into the community
No experience necessary as full training and mentoring will be offered. Hours are on a structured rota system and are flexible based on a 3 week shift pattern including morning, evening and weekend work.
Areas available to work in: Buxton, Chapel-en-le-Frith, Whaley Bridge, New Mills and surrounding areas. Own transport essential.
- Free Full Care Certificate Training programme with ongoing support
- Hourly pay for all training completed
- An opportunity to train towards Level 2 & 3 Health & Social Care Diploma
- Both fixed hours (up to 16 hours per week) and zero hours contracts available
- Pay £9.50 – £10.25 per hour
- Mileage expenses at a rate of 45p per mile
- Travel time paid for time taken to travel between client’s homes
- Annual Leave accrued on a pro-rata basis
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free Uniform & PPE
- DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service Check) paid for by us
To join our small friendly team please looking at the supporting information on our vacancies page, or call in to collect an application form.
If you require more information about the post please contact: Connex Care and Support Older Adults Team 01298 23970 or via email: email@example.com