Services for older people
Older people play an important role in our local communities. We believe that the lives of our older residents should be fulfilling, happy and safe. We want to make sure that people can remain active and independant for as long as possible.
To do this, we have a range of ways we can help. We can:
- Help you get to your medical appointments
- Match you with a volunteer befriender to come and visit you
- Offer a range of group social activities
- Provide support when you come back from a hospital stay
- Help with home safety and small practical jobs
- Provide care services in your own home.
Click on the links to find out more about these services.