How can I help?
As a local community charity, we want to help as many people in need as we can. But providing our help does have costs for us attached – so we are always in need of YOUR support to help us raise the funding we need.
If you can help us with a donation, no matter how small, you’ll be helping us to support vulnerable, disabled and older people throughout the Peaks and Dales right now, and for the future.
There are various ways you can help us:
- Why not donate to us through JustGiving? Just click the button on the right!
- You could set up a standing order. Don’t worry about how much you can afford – even if it is a small amount this will make a big difference. Phone us to find out how.
- You can leave a legacy through your will. Please see our Legacy page to read our Legacy leaflet.
Don’t forget, if you are a UK tax payer we could claim an extra 25% through Gift Aid on your donation and it doesn’t cost you a penny more. Speak to us when making a donation.
- Please visit easyfundraising.org.uk/panel/ and follow the information on screen to start raising money for us whilst you shop! This is is a free service that allows charities and good causes to raise money when their supporters shop online with over 2,700 retailers, including Amazon, John Lewis, Next and Argos.
- Maybe your organisation or employers can help us through sponsorship or through a fundraising activity? You could hold your own event, or take part in one of our events. For more information on this, please contact our Business Development Manager, contact details below. You can follow us on social media to see what events are coming up. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter.