The Friends of White Hall Centre is a charity set up to support White Hall outdoor education centre. White Hall Centre, owned and operated by Derbyshire County Council, is one of the country’s leading outdoor education centres, situated near Buxton in the stunning Peak District National Park. The centre has given thousands of children unforgettable learning experiences since it opened seventy years ago in 1951 as Britain’s first local education authority outdoor centre.
Are YOU Passionate about the development of young people? And have:
- Strong interpersonal skills and network/relationship building capabilities
- Tactful and diplomatic with an ability to listen to and engage with others
- A desire and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Working with a Charity Board and leading on ensuring effective governance
- Organising others and successfully delivering progress in a volunteer environment
- Representing an organisation to external parties
- Supporting fundraising activity
Desirable Knowledge and Skills
- Understanding of charity and board governance
- Professional written & verbal communication skills
- Managing and cultivating membership or ‘friends of’ groups
If so, this could be the volunteering Opportunity for YOU.
Visit Volife, for more volunteering opportunities
Click the button below to search and apply for volunteer roles at Connex and other organisations.
For further details, please contact Gaynor
Tel: 01335 348602