Connex Community Support is a Buxton based charity which helps people of all ages by providing a range of services. Our Children and Young Persons team are looking to recruit support workers.
We’re recruiting enthusiastic, reliable, experienced (preferred) Support Workers to work with children and adults with an additional need or disability in the High Peak and Derbyshire Dales area.
You will be promoting independence and supporting clients to lead a life that is as fulfilling as possible by enabling them to participate in social based activities and day to day tasks.
We are a small, caring, not-for-profit organisation, offering a range of working hours. We would like support workers to at least work one weekend a month.
We are looking for people who drive and have access to their own vehicle.
You will receive:
- A one-off Bonus of £200 on successful completion of 3 months service and a further one-off bonus of £200 on successful completion of 6 months service. (terms and conditions apply)
- Free Full Care Certificate Training programme with ongoing support
- Hourly pay for all training completed
- DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service Check) paid for by us
- Access to the Blue Light Card Scheme – paid for by us
As a CQC registered employer you will be responsible for completion of compliance paperwork whilst on shift and will receive full training and shadowing time. You will have regular supervisions with the office team who are based in Buxton.
For more information about this rewarding role, please call our CYP department on 01298 23970.
£10.42 to £12.00 per hour
Number of hours
20 hours per week