We are recruiting enthusiastic, reliable, caring Support Workers to provide care and support to older people in their own homes.
What We Offer
- Welcome Bonus of £400 (£200 on completion of 3 months satisfactory probation period and £200 after completion of 6 months*)
- Blue Light Card- free to all care staff
- Free Full Care Certificate Training programme with ongoing support
- Hourly pay for all training completed
- Free Care Certificate training
- Zero hours and fixed term contracts.
- Pay £10.42 to £11.24 per hour
- Double pay for all Bank holidays worked
- Mileage expenses at a rate of 45p per mile
- Travel time paid for time taken to travel between client’s homes
- Annual Leave accrued on a pro-rata basis
- Monthly Draw- a member of Connex staff will win £50 voucher
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free Uniform & PPE and ID Badge
- DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service Check) paid for by us
- personal care
- meal preparation
- domestic duties
- supporting clients out into the community
No experience necessary as full training and mentoring will be offered.
Hours are on a structured rota system including morning, evening and weekend work.
Areas available to work in: Buxton, Chapel-en-le-Frith, New Mills and surrounding areas.
Own transport essential.
How to Apply
To join our small friendly team please apply using the links below, or call in to collect an application form.
If you require more information about the post please contact:
Connex Care and Support Older Adults Team
Phone: 01298 23970
All Support Workers are required to wear PPE at all times when with clients and adhere to safe working practices. We would expect staff to be participating in regular COVID-19 testing.